We had a fun weekend. We decorated for Christmas this weekend and wouldn't you know it, we got our first snow the next morning. Woohoo! (E is "holding" her first Christmas ornament.)
We had our first snow of the season on Saturday, and got a good four or more inches on the ground before it let up. Janet had to work most of the day, but luckily was able to make it home to help AJ and I put the finishing touches on our snowman.
It was a fun time for all. Elizabeth kinda joined in a little, but we mostly kept her all wrapped up and warm. We don't have much here as far as hills, but we made do with what we have.
Grandpa and Grandma sent some Viking pajamas for AJ awhile back. I hope you get a kick out of this video. By pure happenstance, the breastplate and shield, procured at a local thrift store, are emblazoned: Righteousness (the breastplate) and Faith (the shield).
2 comments:
They are both SO adorable! I love the look on Lizbet's face!
So fun!! I love how little Elizabeth has GROWN!!! She's getting some cute little cheeks:) Mr. AJ sure is sweet as well. Keep posting and we'll keep checking. BTW, I need to return some of your stuff. I'm adding a little something I made for E, but it's long and I haven't been able to find a long enough box yet. I think I will be improvising shortly.
Post a Comment