AJ has been helping me make up stories at bedtime. Last night he started off with a two-humped, winged dragon-camel named Soopa. Tonight its a magic pickle.
One upon a time, there was a Magic Pickle. His name was Freemadoodoh. He got zapped by underwear. He cried-died-ba-doo-doo-doo. Then he took a ride on a magic rooster. The end.
[What the ... ?] So, some days the stories are better, but they are surely entertaining.
AJ is heavily into "Beyblades" lately. He saw some (much older) neighbor kids playing with them in the park behind our house and just had to have some. I think Janet found some screaming deal, so now he has some, and every conversation since has included some aspect of these glorified tops. It's kind of amazing really. Spinning tops have been a favorite toy for thousands of years. I suppose there is something mesmerizing about them.
1 comment:
I've not been checking blogs for a while and am doing it this morning!:) I've loved catching up!!! Congrats on the mini-van...yes, they are ugly, but wow, they are functional! Cute pics of some cute kids. I'm excited to be seeing them in a few weeks! Love to all!
Post a Comment