AJ started gymnastics last week, and he really enjoys it. He's also fairly advanced in his skills compared to his classmates, despite a total lack of formal instruction. (I take credit for being a jungle gym in my every moment at home.) in the video here, he demonstrates his ability to touch his feet to an overhead bar - no one else was even close. In the next video we see him jumping unassisted from the horse. He wouldn't allow a spotter (I'm not sure this is a plus).
We are continually greatful for the thoughts, prayers, and other support we recieve, and are amazed at the generosity of so many (even relative strangers.) We are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
7 comments:
I'm glad things are going well. Tell AJ & EZ we love them. :)
Wow, I'm so happy for you guys! Hopefully you will she will continue to do good so you can take her home next weekend. AJ is so cute, I love the video's
Thank you so much for this update and for the great news about Beth. She continues to be in our prayers. AJ has learned a lot from his own personal "Jungle Jim." Very impressive. M&D
Olá!
Estamos felizes com o nascimento de sua nova filhinha e esperamos que ela possa ir logo pra casa e ficar AJ feliz também com sua nova irmãzinha!
Parabéns!
Abraços,
Olivia, Marco, Monique e Lorena
Sounds like things are going better and we are so glad to hear that! We are looking forward to hearing that she has come home and you all can be together again. Love ya...
That sounds like better news! Yay! Hopefully, things will continue to progress. What is her weight now? Hope everyone is doing great. Janet, are you hangin' in there? Obviously, AJ is:) I love the gymnastics stuff.
AJ's getting big! Happy to see him enjoying gymnastics. We've also thought of Caleb doing the same.
Post a Comment