Sunday, September 13, 2009

We took a few pictures this afternoon. Here is the one I think I'll hang in my office at work:

4 comments:

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

She looks so happy! I love it. I need it for the present I am making for Christmas. I'll have too call you and get a copy.

Christy

-J said...

It was an opportune (and brief) moment that Janet just happened to catch just right. (Elizabeth was probably passing gas, haha.) Janet hung a copy of this picture near Elizabeth's bed, and several other parents have asked the nurses if they could get contact info for our photographer. Janet beams at this, of course. I need to do a little more work on the photo, as some things look kinda weird in larger size. But I'll try and remember to send you a copy of the finished file.

Rachel Doyle said...

What a beautiful picture! I told Grandma Cox about your blog as she is anxious to see this little one -- Hope all is well. We love you-- Rachel and Family.

Emily said...

Cute pic!!!